Saturday, March 27, 2010

well now.

So I'm stuck on how to start this and too tired to figure out how to post a cool introductory picture, so i shall post a poem.

I have only recently stumbled across this poem and its creator, Christina Reihill.Hope you like it.

Little Red Riding Hood

Once upon a time
I was you
Keeping secret
Being True

What happened child
Of golden hair
What happened then
I wasn't there

Running wild
Laughing free
Bursting sun
You reached for me

But another won your heart
That day
A smiling lie
Danced your way

You followed him
Into a wood
No one saw
The wolf in hood

And now you stand
And stare at me
Your frock is stained
Your knees are green

How do i hold your hand and stay
How do I heal
That death
In May

This day
This night
This hour
Long due

This ink
This page
This prayer
For you...

1 comment:

  1. where is this post lovely lady? I think I found a cool font too for your title! :) xx

    ReplyDelete